Sunday, May 26, 2013

29 weeks!



How far along? 29 weeks, 7 days (late posting!)
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs gained 
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Nothing yet... and hopefully stays that way.
Sleep: The first of the week I was sleeping horribly but by the end of it I was able to get three good nights of sleep! I sleep 9:30/10-5:30 on the nights before I work, and if I have a day off or work a later shift I usually am sleeping 10-8 (10 hours, yahoo!).

Best moment this week: Getting to spend a lot of time with Joel since we had four full days off together for once!!
Miss Anything? Stomach sleeping. I also miss being able to do things with ease like painting my toe nails, tying my shoes, and shaving my legs! All of these require a lot of effort lately and very strategic positioning! 
Movement: Lots! You can see the punches and kicks from the outside so well now!
Food cravings: Nothing much this week... but I did eat A LOT of corn-on-the-cob. This week was more of a veggie week than a fruit week for once ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only feeling sick when I don't sleep enough or I have an empty stomach 
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Leg, hip, back pain, heart burn, & feet are swelling up slowly--especially after long work days. 
Belly Button in or out? Pretty non-existent... 

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I was happy, but crankier than usual since I was running off a couple hours of sleep a night for a few days. 

Looking forward to: 30 weeks... which means- ONLY 10 MORE TO GO! 





No comments:

Post a Comment