Saturday, May 18, 2013

28 weeks!

OFFICIALLY THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!! HOME STRETCH! Can you tell I'm excited?!


How far along? 28 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs gained 
Maternity clothes? Lots of mat clothes, hardly any of my regular stuff except a couple tops. 

Stretch marks? No, and still loading the cream on every day hoping. 
Sleep: I'm very tired... but have such a hard time getting comfortable. 

Best moment this week: Getting everything measured out for the bedding & curtains for the nursery :)
Miss Anything? Stomach sleeping, of course! 
Movement: LOTS! I even watched a ripple go through my skin the other day!
Food cravings: Watermelon 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only feeling sick when I don't sleep enough or I have an empty stomach! 
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Leg, hip, and back pain (sitting at work is REALLY not fun), heart burn, & feet are swelling up slowly. 
Belly Button in or out? Still looking very flat. 

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! 

Looking forward to: Prenatal class next week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment