Sunday, May 12, 2013

27 weeks!



How far along? 27 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs gained 
Maternity clothes? Wearing mostly maternity clothes now with some of my regular stuff, bring on summer and sundresses because it's getting more difficult to get dressed each day! 

Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: I slept much better this week and think I finally found a comfortable position with a bazillion pillows surrounding me and Joel having minimal room left. I still wake up a lot to pee but easily fall back asleep this way! 

Best moment this week: Meeting my friend's baby, Parker. It got me so excited for our baby to get here :) 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach... and occasionally I miss eating hot dogs... just when people are BBQ'ing. 
Movement: Tons of flips & kicks! 
Food cravings: The combination of chocolate & peanut butter (Reese's), Watermelon (the seeded stuff from the Pumpkin Patch is amazing- I swear seedless just doesn't taste the same) & Ice cream (the ice cream place that is literally at the end of my driveway is open now......DOOMED). 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I only get nausea when I have an empty stomach and I even stopped taking diclectin!
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Leg and back pain (sitting at work is not fun), heart burn, and nausea on an empty stomach... and my feet may also be swelling up a wee bit. 
Belly Button in or out? It's looking pretty flat. 

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Third trimester!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment