Thursday, May 2, 2013

26 weeks!




How far along? 26 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs gained 
Maternity clothes? Wearing mostly maternity clothes now with some of my regular stuff.

Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Getting up to pee lots so I've been sleeping HORRIBLY. 

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move from the outside so much!! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach... badly. It's going to be heavenly the first time I get to again.

Movement: So much! Little ninja in there!  
Food cravings: Ice cream and sweet stuff... like cookies and fruit. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I only get nausea when I'm hungry.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Leg and back pain, heart burn, nausea with an empty stomach, up to pee all hours of the night! 
Belly Button in or out? Still hangin' in there. 

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: THIRD TRIMESTER!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment