Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pregnancy Favorites

There have been a lot of items that I could not live without these past 20 weeks so I thought I would share! 


1. Snoogle body pillow. Best. Ever. It positions your body perfectly... and as a stomach sleeper getting use to my side was hard, but with this, not as hard as I thought it would be.

2. Humidifier. This thing is awesome! It stopped my nose bleeds, helps with my stuffy nose, and the hum of it puts me to sleep.


3. Fruit. I can't get enough of fruit. Strawberries & lemons are my favorite right now... only because I can't find a cheap enough place to get Watermelon yet... watch out Summer!


4. Palmer's Cocoa Butter. This is designed to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and helps improve elasticity for stretching skin during pregnancy (and after). It's kind of stinky... but if it's going to work, who cares?!


5. Ice cream. Major craving. I crave this more than anything else. Mmmm :)


6.Water. I have been drinking so much water. I was never the type to get thirsty before pregnancy and now I constantly feel thirsty through the day! There are worse things to crave ;)


7. Cheerios. These got me by every morning when I felt like I was going to toss my cookies. Empty stomach= me throwing up, breakfast foods= me throwing up. This was the only thing I could keep down in the morning for weeks!


8. Diclectin. Without this I would have literally stayed in bed with a bucket every single morning. This made the weeks bearable (most of them anyway). I still am taking one a night because stopping now just doesn't make sense since the doc says it's perfectly safe!



Bring on the next 20 weeks... I'm sure the list will be much different at that point... I'm picturing air conditioner, pools, fans, etc. ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment