Monday, March 25, 2013

21 weeks!


How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Finally had to break down and buy some maternity jeans and I'm glad I did because they are sooo comfy and I can breathe again! 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: My Snoogle pillow is doing its job well, sleeping pretty sound. 
Best moment this week: Feeling movement, finally! I was laying in bed and my stomach did a couple flips.. feels like big butterflies!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach 
Movement: Yes!!! 
Food cravings: Fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just meat still, I don't think I've eaten a pork chop or chicken breast since November! 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! 
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In... but it is definitely more out than it normally is! It's on its way...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: Working more on the nursery and Easter dinners! 



HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment