Wednesday, March 20, 2013

20 weeks!

Ohhhhhh we're half way there....ohhhh livin' on a prayer! Half way! 20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go! It's so exciting to reach the half way mark!! It's suppose to go quickly from here... so here's hoping! 





How far along? 20 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: 4-5 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? I have a couple pieces of clothing but haven't worn them yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping really well because I'm exhausted! I am starting to get uncomfortable though.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound!! Best. Ever.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach 
Movement: Not yet...getting so so close now! I was told my placenta is on the front/top so it will take a little bit longer to feel it. 

Food cravings: Fruit, cereal, the usual! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just meat still
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: feeling movement! 




No comments:

Post a Comment