Tuesday, March 5, 2013

17 weeks!





How far along? 17 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs gained (I don't get it... but I'm not complaining!)
Maternity clothes? I have a couple pieces of clothing but haven't worn them yet
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Lots of nightmares and weird vivid dreams... but still sleeping really good! 
Best moment this week: My nan made me a pot of stew I've been craving! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and for some reason I want a hot dog. 
Movement: Not yet...getting so close now! 

Food cravings: Stew, fruit, cheese sausages, ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chunks of meat.. like a chicken breast or pork chop... gag. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and very, very tired! 
Looking forward to: feeling movement and getting our crib/change table!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment