Tuesday, January 29, 2013

12 weeks!

3 MONTHS! Only 3 days until second trimester, bring it on! 




How far along? 12 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping was great..until last night, now it's just starting to get uncomfortable because I'm trying to force myself to sleep on my side instead of my stomach
Best moment this week: Telling friends & family :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Too early still
Food cravings: Bagels & cream cheese, ice cream cake, oranges
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, and pretty much every other food that I'm not craving. It is slowly getting better though, my appetite is returning! 
Have you started to show yet: Yes... I have. I don't understand how that's possible, but see for yourself in the pic! Some days it looks more like I've eaten too many donuts, but others it looks like a BUMP. 
Gender prediction: Right off the bat I had a feeling it was a boy, then girl, now I think boy again
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy or just a general BLAH feeling. 
Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to feeling kicks in a couple weeks!









No comments:

Post a Comment