Friday, February 1, 2013

Library

Something I'm pretty excited about is reading with my kids... I have loved reading for as long as I can remember and I hope that my kids will share that too. 

I have been collecting some books for their book shelves already and plan to have a full library by the time baby comes and the room is finished! The plan is to have a reading corner in the room :)

These are some of the books I plan to include in their library: 


My full check list:

Corduroy
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Love You Forever
Are You My Mother?
The Hungry Caterpillar
 Goodnight Moon
Goodnight, I Love You
 If You Give A Mouse a Cookie
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Ten Little Fingers & Ten Little Toes
Dr. Seuss’s ABC’s
Cat in the Hat
Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?
Where the Wild Things Are
Guess How Much I Love You?
The Giving Tree
Green Eggs & Ham
 Hop on Pop
Oh the Places you’ll go
 The Going to Bed Book
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
 Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
The Kissing Hand
Five Little Monkeys Jumping On the Bed



No comments:

Post a Comment