Sunday, February 10, 2013

13 weeks!





How far along? 14 weeks... yes, I'm late at posting, but better late than never!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs gained, 3 lbs lost
Maternity clothes? I have only purchased a tummy sleeve & one shirt
Stretch marks? No, I'm faithfully applying stretch mark cream hoping it will work out for me! 
Sleep: Sleeping like a rock!
Best moment this week: Making it two whole days without feeling sick or getting a headache!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Earlier this week I wanted a hotdog. 
Movement: Too early yet to feel it! 
Food cravings: The main cravings have been: Fruit, Pasta, Water & Milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not any particular thing..
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired ;) 
Looking forward to: feeling movement!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment