Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

It's a new year! 2013 is going to be a great year, I just know it! 2012 was a huge year for us... so let's take a look back at the moments that stick out in my mind as the best in 2012. 

2012 was our first full year living in our first house, an addition to the family, school, work, and of course- LOTS of wedding events! 

My first niece, Alyse was born on February 16th:


In March, one of the teams I coach won the biggest award given out at the competition: The MAX OUT award! The trophy was taller than me! 


In May, the other team I coach was runner-up at our Provincial competition...


...and my bridal party and family threw me 2 bridal showers.


In June, my bridal party threw me a bachelorette party!


July is when things got real crazy and we got married!!

     

A week later... we went on our honeymoon to Ocho Rios, Jamaica!


In the fall, things were really busy as I started school for the year and life returned to normal after the wedding & our vacation... and then Halloween came, we both turned 24 and Christmas (pics to come later!)... and before we knew it the year was over!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR & MAKE THE BEST OF 2013! 




No comments:

Post a Comment