Sunday, June 30, 2013

34 weeks!




Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? A couple, darn! 
Sleep: Sleeping really well through the night... but I wake up at 7:30am every morning (even when I don't have to get up early!) I think it's the universes way of preparing me for sleeplessness!

Best moment this week: Finally getting the room almost finished (we are so close to being done!)...AND nothing to do with baby, but! I finished my degree!! :)
Miss Anything? Just being able to move around with ease and do things people take for granted lol... like bending over, and sleeping on my stomach :( <---always 
Movement: Still lots! It seems to happen in patterns now... After I pee, when I'm hungry or right after I eat, and when I sit or lay down to relax. 
Food cravings: Nothing that I was really craving this week, just some things I like to eat more than others. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still only feeling sick when I don't sleep enough or I have an empty stomach. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No 

Symptoms: Some minor crappy symptoms but the leg & feet cramps (and general pain) are the WORST!
Belly Button in or out? It is again starting to look as if it will pop out....or just remain nonexistent, either way, it doesn't look like much of a belly button! 

Wedding rings on or off? On and still lots of room, EXCEPT for first thing in the morning=too tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: More like... anxious and excited! I'm getting so tired of waiting!!! 

Looking forward to: PEI! 

Little update on how things are going with getting ready for the baby and what we have left to do:

1. Apply tree decal to wall. 
2. Make shelves, paint, and hang. Hang letters above. 
3. Put maternity pics in frames.
4. Hang lanterns.
5. Put bedding on & hang curtains. 
6. Pack hospital bags for mom & dad. 
7. Thoroughly clean the house (just so I won't think about it during that first week home).

Compared to our list before, we really are getting somewhere!!! 



1 DAY until Canada Day weekend in PEI!
10 DAYS until our first wedding anniversary!
16 DAYS until FULL TERM!
37 DAYS until our DUE DATE!

YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment