Saturday, June 15, 2013

32 weeks!


How far along? 32 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Just one so far... fingers still crossed...onto the third tube of stretch mark cream.
Sleep: Sleeping alright but waking up a lot to go pee! 

Best moment this week: Getting so much done in the baby's room! 
Miss Anything? Breathing normally, stomach sleeping, and the occasional hot dog whenever we BBQ. 
Movement: Constant movement and hiccups too!
Food cravings: Cravings aren't as bad lately but I am still liking things I didn't before... like chocolate. I crave a lot of sweet stuff, no chips, no salt, no sour. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still only feeling sick when I don't sleep enough or I have an empty stomach.  
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No 

Symptoms: Leg, hip, back pain, & heart burn. Plus, I pee every 15 minutes during the day, and every 2 hours throughout the night. HORRIBLE leg and feet cramps! 
Belly Button in or out? I thought it was going to pop out... but right now it just doesn't exist. It doesn't even look like I have one at all!!

Wedding rings on or off? On and still lots of room
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Maternity pics & my baby shower that are in a few days! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment