Tuesday, June 4, 2013

31 weeks!


How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Noticed a little purple line low in the front..........
Sleep: So-so. Depends on what I do during the day and how tired I am! Couple of nights my heartburn was too bad to stay asleep and no sleep position would help. 

Best moment this week: Baby shopping & planning out outfits for my maternity pics!
Miss Anything? Stomach sleeping :(
Movement: All the time! I can now feel shapes move from one side to the other!! 
Food cravings: Nothing too much this week but all of my cravings to date are in the pic above :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only feeling sick when I don't sleep enough or I have an empty stomach.  
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No 

Symptoms: Leg, hip, back pain, & heart burn, headaches, filled up ears. 
Belly Button in or out? Still flat and the top is popping out a bit!

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired... 

Looking forward to: Maternity pics & my baby shower! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment