Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was a great time. Saturday my sister-in-law and brother-in-law came up and we cooked a nice dinner for the family. It was great to have everyone here and have a great meal, my sister-in-law is an amazing cook! 

Andrea hard at work

Lincoln's beautiful smile :)

On Sunday we went to my aunt Tracey's house for dinner. We relaxed and had a great time. There was lots of picture taking since there are two new babies in the family! 


 My mom, my grandmother, Mason & I =4 generations


 My mom, brother, grandmother and his baby Heidi =4 generations


Mason's first holiday! 

The family after dinner

I hope you all had a great long holiday weekend with your families. We are so thankful for everyone and everything in our lives. 



Happy Thanksgiving from us Vail's!







No comments:

Post a Comment