Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October!

I really love Fall. I'm always sad to see Summer leave, but Fall brings on an exciting feeling... I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that makes you feel excited, but it's like every year when Fall comes it brings on a feeling of a fresh start! Crisp air, leaves, pumpkins, I love it all! :) 

I've got my Bath & Body Works pumpkin candles lit, comfy sweaters & scarves hanging in the closet. Boots out. Pumpkins on my porch. I'm all set. Hocus Pocus will be on my TV shortly. 

Here are some of the fall items we are LOVING so far:
1. Any warm, fluffy blankets/throws to cuddle on the couch with. Costco has a great Sherpa one! 
2. Any pumpkin flavored candle at Bath & Body Works, this one is my fave!
3. Anything owl... of course :)
4. Snoozie's slippers, they are so comfy & warm!
5. Planners! What's Fall without the exciting feeling of planning the year?! I'm crazy, yup. 





Happy October! 



No comments:

Post a Comment