Wednesday, August 13, 2014

11 months!

WAY behind on posting this... but here it is!! 

Mason is 11 months old. Crazy, crazy, crazy! It just blows my mind on a new level every single month. He gets older, he can do more, and it's just craziness all around!! 

This month, Mason took his first steps! I knew this boy would be walking before he turned 1. He also grew FOUR teeth in four weeks! I don't know if that is normal or not, but woah. The best part is, you would have never even known he was teething and he was growing four of those bad boys! 

Mason said mama FINALLY... and it.melted.my.heart. I love him so much! Sometimes I look at him and just think, I have the BEST baby ever, I am the LUCKIEST mom ever! :) 



 Age: 11 months
Length: 74 cm's
Weight: 20 lbs
Clothes: Mostly 12 month clothes
Food: He loves all food and he is drinking whole milk throughout the day
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue


I love this big boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment