Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nursery Update

Mason's nursery is FINALLY all finished. It was done and ready for him when he arrived, but now all the little extra touches are done!

We have added a name banner over his crib (I knew I wanted to do this as soon as I purchased the tree decal-to make it look like it is hanging between the two trees.) We added to his reading corner, and added a couple more small touches throughout the room. Enjoy the pics!!










Last night I got a little crafty and made a door sign for Mason's nursery. I love how it turned out! All you need to make this is a big wooden letter of your choice, smaller wooden letters to spell out the name you want to spell, a hot glue gun & glue, acrylic paint & paintbrushes, and a cute little wooden animal or cut out of your choice (at Michael's there are a lot of cute different options!). You can use ribbon as the tie to hang on the door, which is what I chose to do.










First I painted the M, and while that was drying I painted the smaller letters. After everything was dry I glued the smaller letters on the big M, and glued on the elephant. Once it was all dry I wrapped the ribbon an hung on the door. So simple!! :)






Time for you to get crafty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment