Monday, January 6, 2014

Mason's 1st Christmas




Christmas came and went so fast... it's over already! This year was a real different experience since we have Mason AND because we had NO power from the 23rd to the 27th. Real interesting that's for sure! We cancelled our Christmas Eve party but it still happened anyway, people showed up... and thanks to my grandfathers generator we were able to have some lights and a working fridge. It wasn't like it usually is, but it was time with family nonetheless. Christmas morning was a blast! I loved seeing Mason's reaction to all the commotion and he loved all his new toys. We went to my mother-in-law's afterwards and it was too cold to stay long since they didn't have heat. Then we made our way to my mom's house and opened our gifts there. From there we went to my grandmothers for Christmas dinner and saw the rest of the family. After that we went to my grandfathers house and spent some time with my dad and him. It was a busy and hectic day but great! 









No comments:

Post a Comment