Monday, December 16, 2013

DIY Christmas Gifts

A month ago I was scanning Pinterest for some gift ideas that I could put my own spin on... and came up with 3 different ones! 

The first, are mason jars (naturally), filled with manicure themed things like nail polish, remover, files, etc. I put ribbon around them and made the tags. The tags say "For Your Mistletoes", cute right?! I thought so! I gave these to the two girls who coach with me.




The second, is a way to spruce up your gift cards for the coffee lover in your family... I gave mine to my teacher advisors for our cheerleading team. The tag says "Thanks a latte for all you do, Merry Christmas!". CUTEEEE. 



The third (my favourite), is a movie themed "basket" for my brother-in-law. He loves movies and anything related to them so we thought this would be a great gift for him! We used a popcorn bowl as the "basket" and filled it with these items: 2 movie tickets for our local theatre, 2 DVD's, popcorn, seasoning, chocolate/candy, and a drink. I then wrapped it with plastic wrap and tied a pretty ribbon on it. The tag will read: "We wanted to make your Christmas bright, with a movie night! Pop the popcorn and grab your snacks, sit on down and start to relax!" I hope he likes it! :)




It was fun to make these and I can't wait to find more ideas for next year's Christmas!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment