Monday, July 29, 2013

5 days left!

There are only 5 days left until our due date... it's crazy how close that date we have been waiting for is right now! I am basically a ticking time bomb right now. The baby could come anytime! I am hoping that I will go at least one day early... it would be nice not to go over. I have everything ready and am always making sure I am prepared at all moments of the day. I make sure the house is clean, the car has gas, I am showered, and all of our stuff for the hospital is packed in the car and waiting to go. Basically it is just a waiting game now, and hopefully we get to meet this baby sooner than later!! Hard to believe that one day I will wake up and become a parent, Whoa! 

Since I am done doing weekly chalkboards I thought I would keep everyone up to date on how I am feeling still. 

Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs gained, I did it!! 
Maternity clothes? Thankfully not for very much longer, only a couple of my maternity pieces are fitting me!!! I spend most of the day at home in my comfy pj's! 
Sleep: I sleep great until 2-2:30 a.m. hits, then its off and on until the morning.
Best moment this week: It's the week of our due date!!! :D 
Miss Anything? My body really cannot wait to return to normal functioning. 
Movement: Still lots, but less than there was before.. which I hear is a sign of baby getting ready! 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular... been eating a lot of toast and fruit and sometimes chocolate flavored things. One day last week I REALLY needed to have chocolate cake. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: I believe I have Braxton Hicks finally... cramping that comes and goes! 

Symptoms: Leg/feet/back pain, heart burn, peeing a lot, and am very tired. I get breathless so easily also.  
Belly Button in or out?  It has officially popped to as far as it is going to go. The top popped but the buttom didn't... if you can picture that.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Anxious

Looking forward to: BABY!!!! 

TO DO:

1. Paint and hang shelves
2. Put bedding on

Everyone take some time to say a little prayer that we don't have much longer to wait, we are so so anxious!! With any luck, my next post will be a birth story, and pics of our little one!



5 DAYS until our DUE DATE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment