Wednesday, April 3, 2013

22 weeks!




How far along? 22 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? just mat jeans and a couple shirts
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Pretty good as long as I can get comfortable!
Best moment this week: Joel got to feel the baby kick from the outside! :) 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach (I will always miss this)
Movement: Yes, a big ninja kick that almost drove me off the road too. 
Food cravings: Fruit as usual and cheeseburgers still
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just most meat still 
Have you started to show yet: Um. yup.
Gender prediction: Boy 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It is definitely more out than it normally is so I'm thinking it won't be too much longer 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: More nursery fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment